To be considered for admission at the junior level, students must have:
- Completed the following prerequisite courses
- General College Biology BSC2005 or BSC2010
- Statistics STA2023
- Six (6) credits of Social and Behavioral Sciences, including PSY2012 as the state core
- English Composition ENC1101 and ENC1102
- Advanced Professional Writing ENC2210 or ENC3453
NOTE: Only 1 AP/IB credit will be accepted toward a prerequisite. If a student has AP credit for more than 1 major prerequisite course, an undergraduate advisor may substitute an alternative, existing course or courses to satisfy any remaining prerequisite requirements.
- A 3.0 or higher overall GPA and 3.0 or higher prerequisite GPA
- An AA degree or 60 transferable college level credits
- Completed all General Education and Gordon Rule requirements
- Applied formally to the college by February 1.
- The college application packet is available online.
- Transfer students must apply separately to UF and to the college, so they must submit two different applications.
|Off-track UF 1st and 2nd-year students must speak with a college advisor before registering for the next semester and prior to applying for junior-year admission consideration.|
|All prerequisite courses must be completed with minimum grades of C at the university level. Students should consult a college advisor if they need assistance or have questions about a specific course schedule.|
|Students must apply by February 1 for Summer B and Fall admission. All prerequisites must be completed by the end of Summer.|