Application is now closed. Decisions will be sent out via email no later than April 1, 2020.
Applications for Fall 2021 will open November 1, 2020.
To apply to the BPH program, you must have
- A minimum 3.0 overall GPA,
- A minimum 3.0 prerequisite GPA, with a “C” or better in all prerequisite courses,
- Completed a large majority of prerequisite courses before you apply.
It is important to note that meeting the minimum GPA requirements does not guarantee you are accepted into the BPH program. Competitive applicants average a 3.5 or higher overall GPA and prerequisite GPA.
Below you will find the required prerequisite courses.
- General College Biology BSC2005 or BSC2010
- Statistics STA2023
- Six (6) credits of Social and Behavioral Sciences, including PSY2012 as the state core
- English Composition ENC1101 and ENC1102
- Advanced Professional Writing ENC2210 or ENC3453
The application deadline is February 1st for both Summer B and Fall admissions.
How to Apply
Applications are closed.
NOTE: This application will take approximately 45 minutes to complete. It includes a required essay of 450 words.
A UFID is REQUIRED. If you do not have a UFID, please obtain one prior to filling in your application
You can come and go into the application as you wish. Remember to save each section/page by hitting the “Next” button at the bottom. The system automatically looks for a combination of your UFID, Last Name and Date of Birth fields to retrieve previously stored applications (if any).