The University will assign you a registration appointment time. You can register any time during or after the time assigned within UF’s registration period.
You will be able to register for general electives, statistics, and some college courses on ONE.UF.
Please remember to:
- Have your UF ID number available to register on ONE.UF
- Check for HOLDS before your assigned registration time to ensure you will not be prevented from registering for courses
- Make sure approved electives have College sign off, if required, before registration
- Make sure electives of interest in other colleges are open (some departments have closed sections that require permission)
- Register on time or UF will charge you a late fee
- Follow the registration directions online in the ONE.UF registration system
- Double check section numbers of all courses offering more than one section to ensure correct selection
- Make sure you receive confirmation of your registration
- Contact a college or program advisor if there are any problems with registration (see Academic Staff)
Additional information regarding college registration is provided below.
In general, if you are a public health major you will register yourself for courses in your track after fall semester of the Junior year. Exceptions to this will be posted on the BPH website or distributed via Gatorlink e-mail prior to advanced registration. Specialty elective registration will be determined based on the specific specialty.
Do not register anyone except yourself for college controlled courses. If you register someone, you will lose your space in the class. Registration will be on a space-available basis.
Link to One.UF
Click on the icon below to navigate to One.UF